This is just a sampling of the wealth of research-based information available through Texas A&M. If you don’t find what you are looking for here, feel free to contact our Ask a Master Gardener Helpline and we will be more than happy to help you find the answers you need.
- Secting an Irrigation Contractor (pdf) NEW!
- Maintaining St. Augustinegrass Lawns (pdf)
- Chinch Bugs in St. Augustinegrass Lawns (pdf)
- Sod Webworm Control in Gulf Coast Lawns (pdf)
- Compacted Soils (pdf)
- Fertilizing Woody Ornamentals
- Easy Gardening: Composting (pdf)
- Low Volume Irrigation (pdf)
- Building a Raised Bed Garden (pdf)