Family and Consumer Health (FCH) programs offer research based and practical information for families and individuals on financial management, strengthening family relationships, life skills, housing/home environment, nutrition & wellness.
The Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Health in Harris County offers numerous educational opportunities for those who are interested in the following subjects:
- Walk Across Texas! Get into the habit of healthy.
- “Get the FACTS” A 3 Lesson Nutrition Education Series
- Dinner Tonight (Healthy Living)
- Better Living for Texans (Nutrition Education)
- Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program
- Financial Management
- Nutrition and Wellness
- Strengthening Family Relationships
- Harris County FCH Educational Programs